I have visited the help forums and support etc... I have read hubs regarding these issues.
I have also emailed both hubpages and adsense support only to get an auto response from adsense and hubpages is sending it to some other team to look at who may contact me.
One of the hubs I did find stated that it was a browser issue with them. I am awaiting a response as to how this persons issue was fixed.
I have also asked hubpages and adsense to call me personally but we'll see on that one.
I really don't want to start over because I have already written 8 articles in 4 days.
I'll let you all know the responses and the help I receive and hopefully help someone else.
Thanks for your input!