1. Either take a photo yourself (recommended) or down load one from the internet, there are sites like flickr where there they are royalty free although any photos should show the source. ie where it came from.
2. Save the photo to your computer.
3. Go to your hub and put in edit mode.
4, Look on the righthand side and click where it says "photo"
5. Just like you can move your text capsules around you can also do the same with the photo capsule. Once you have the photo capsule where you want it, click the edit button.
6. Now click where it says "add photo" This will take you to your computer where photo's are kept. Find the one you want to add by highlighting it and press enter. The photo will automatically appear in your capsule.
7. You will see text boxes where you add the source from which it came. If its your own just add your name in the source box.
8. Now you can select what size picture you want and whether you want to add a description or name in the text boxes.
9. Click save, now you will see your photo, if your happy with it take out of edit mode, or go back into the capsule to add more text or move the photo around your hub to another position.
10. Hope this helps.