After the hub is de-indexed by Google I'd republish on any other site. Normally the de-indexing takes time, but can be forced via Webmaster tools.
To force the de-indexing:
1) Add the site or sub-domain in this case to the webmaster tools, if you haven't.
2) Click manage site in the dashboard.
3) Click Site Configuration.
4) Crawler Access.
5) Remove URLs ------ Create a new removal request
6) Enter the URL and make sure you select in reason as "Remove Page From Search Results and Cache".
These steps forces the de-indexing which takes a day or two. After that you can republish.