Vampsdes profile image 83

Any advice would be appreciated on how I'm doing and how to proceed

I've now got 7 hubs. I've decided to do some more research on SEO, keywords, and link building. I've been reading a lot of hubs and articles involving these lately to learn more because I'm very new to it all. My plan is to try and research and write 5 hubs then spend a few days building links and making sure they're optimized. Is this a good plan? Should I do one hub at a time then fine tune it? I've just begun building links and have found that building to a few hubs at once seems a little easier than one at a time.

tonymead60 profile image79

Tony Mead (tonymead60) says

• Vampsdes profile image

Vampsdes 4 years ago

Thank you Tony for the advice, I have been trying offer useful original content! I've been reading many hubs, but as you said find many are short and without many picture or video capsules. I think I'll ask about the constuction with a new post! :)

drspaniel profile image83

drspaniel says

• Vampsdes profile image

Vampsdes 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice! I only planned to submit to social sites once every 6 months kind of randomly, would this be too much? Also after I build links and add more to the hubs, should I resubmit them to search engines?

poshcoffeeco profile image88

Steve Mitchell (poshcoffeeco) says

• Vampsdes profile image

Vampsdes 4 years ago

Thank you, exactly the kind of advice I'm looking for! I have noticed when I joined several months ago, wrote two hubs and quit, that those two (the oldest 2) are better performing than all the rest!

• Vampsdes profile image

Vampsdes 4 years ago

Thank you peachpurple, I appreciate you taking the time to let me know I'm headed in the right direction!

Millionaire Tips profile image89

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• poshcoffeeco profile image

Steve Mitchell (poshcoffeeco) 4 years ago

Sound advice here guys. I couldn't have put it better myself.

ThunderKeys profile image81

ThunderKeys says

• Vampsdes profile image

Vampsdes 4 years ago

Glad to have inspired a hub! I will keep my eye open for it! Thanks for taking the time to read my question! :)