SidKemp profile image 94

The Apprenticeship Program - What am I in for?

I'm actually really excited that I'm starting the Apprenticeship program in June. But I'm a bit apprehensive, too. Any folks out there already in it want to give a glimpse of what's in store? Particularly, how many hours a month are good to devote to the program? Any tips for getting the most out of it.

Shanna11 profile image92

Shanna (Shanna11) says

• Cre8tor profile image

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) 4 years ago

Agreed whole heartedly. That first payout and seeing my traffic go way up in month one was nice and very encouraging. Congrats on the halfway point!

leahlefler profile image98

leahlefler says

• Cre8tor profile image

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) 4 years ago

Congrats! You should be excited. Month 1 is great and the fruits come quickly for those who commit. You'll see.

craftybird profile image84

craftybird says

• SidKemp profile image

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) 4 years ago

Hi Craftybird - I take it you applied but did not get in this time around. My sympathy, and there are still many ways you can learn to succeed on HubPages. And I admire you for turning jealousy into a positive guide for your own success!

Cre8tor profile image97

Daniel Robbins (Cre8tor) says

• SidKemp profile image

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) 4 years ago

Thanks, Cre8tor! Your thoughts are very encouraging. If I may ask, on average, about how many hours per week are you putting in on HubPages as you do the work of the Apprenticeship program?

And a note to other readers HOTD stands for Hub Of The Day.

cheaptoys profile image62

cheaptoys says

• SidKemp profile image

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) 4 years ago

From HubPages, 30 Hubbers/month, selected from those who apply, get 6 mo. training to make money on HubPages. To apply, go My Account, black-letter top menu, far right, click Apprenticeship. See Learning Center, Special Programs, Apprenticeship pgrm.

0

Team Leader says

• SidKemp profile image

Sid Kemp (SidKemp) 4 years ago

I plan to add my own experiences with the Apprenticeship program as soon as I have some. And I think you would be a great fit, Team Leader.