Mekenzie profile image 92

How long do we need to wait after taking a hub off hubpages to republish it on another site?

I have learned about a writing site for children's stories. I have written 2 story's for children that have not gotten alot of attention. I am going to unpublish these hubs and use them on the children's site. HOW LONG do they need to be unpublished before republishing on another site?

floriferous profile image61

Best Answer floriferous says

• gabgirl12 profile image

gabgirl12 4 years ago

Oh yes. I found one of my articles after I had un-published it. It's like a snapshot. When you go to the link it obviously says unpublished by author. So Google would still penalize you if they found the cache even if its not published?

Brett Winn profile image87

Brett Winn says

• Mekenzie profile image

Susan Ream (Mekenzie) 4 years ago

Brett, sounds pretty knowledgeable to me. Makes perfect sense too. I think google uses our summary of a hub, perhaps I could search it that way too. I'll give it a try.

Thank YOU!

gabgirl12 profile image61

gabgirl12 says

• Mekenzie profile image

Susan Ream (Mekenzie) 4 years ago

I see I put unpublished, I really meant to say I am planning to delete it .. That's a great idea to search it on google. Thank YOU!