CashFlowsToo.com profile image 59

Why did you start your first hub? Passion or purpose? What keeps you on Hubpages?

I would like to know how many people started a hub on purpose vs just blogged about there passion and fell into it.

Suzie HQ profile image96

Suzanne Ridgeway (Suzie HQ) says

• CashFlowsToo.com profile image

CashFlowsToo.com 4 years ago

@Suzie HQ I'm amazed at your perspective. In fact its similar to mine. I started with a mixed perspective. But I'm thankful for the purpose driven life that allows me to continue this for the benefit of connecting with and helping others.

forall profile image57

forall says

• CashFlowsToo.com profile image

CashFlowsToo.com 4 years ago

@forall. Thank for your input. I appreciate you clearly defining purpose as your reason for the hub. Your perspective has helped hone my opinion that purpose has more impact for blogs than passion. Again I thank you for your input.

iefox5 profile image60

iefox5 says

• CashFlowsToo.com profile image

CashFlowsToo.com 4 years ago

@iefox5 I will do you 1 better. I forgot I started this hub for 3 years. I didn't touch it at all. I think I started with and intention but the passion faded and I forgot about it. I came back when I realized the value of hubpage community