CCahill profile image 86

Is there anyway to get credit for referring someone, if they forgot to use your referral link?

I've refereed 3 separate Friends to Hubpages this month and each time I can only imagine that they must have closed the page and done it another day when they had time, despite me explaining to them that they needed to go through my link. I did this exact same thing with my referee and now they are loosing out on 10% of my earnings, which with my growing success on Hubpages is becoming an increasing loss by the month. Is there anyway that I and my referee can still get credit for showing that we introduced these people to Hubpages? It seems to be a flawed system..

melbel profile image92

Melanie Shebel (melbel) says

MarleneB profile image94

Marlene Bertrand (MarleneB) says

• CCahill profile image

CCahill 4 years ago

Yeah they have since said that they will send them email's to get the confirm that i did in refer them but since i've even had a 4th do it, people seem to struggle to use the ref link, perhaps a flawed system but they have been very helpful.

Rosie2010 profile image83

Rosie Rose (Rosie2010) says

• CCahill profile image

CCahill 4 years ago

Ha yeah, i was silly enough to do the same when i got referred so :)

Ah thats good of them, Cheers Rosie

Any idea what the right email address to send to is? i'm struggling to see a ' contact us' button

john000 profile image91

John R Wilsdon (john000) says

WD Curry 111 profile image61

WD Curry 111 says

• CCahill profile image

CCahill 4 years ago

The person who referred me but never officially got accredited for it, is loosing around $10 a month, which in the long run adds up to quite a substantial amount for god knows how long for the foreseeable future.