Gamerelated profile image 83

Is it OK to leave a link to one of your Hubs in the comments section of another persons Hub?

Is it OK to leave comments on other Hubs with a link to your Hub if you think that your Hub is related?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

I noticed after asking this question that there is a message under the comments section that states:

No HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your Hubs or other sites.

I wonder now what URLs are ok?

Rain Defence profile image97

Rain Defence says

Marisa Wright profile image94

Marisa Wright says

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

Hi Marisa Wright, Thank you for helping to answer the question. I think it will be helpful to new people like me who are still trying navigate our way around HubPages.

DZprowriter profile image59

DZprowriter says

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

I appreciate you guys taking the time to answer my question. I am new here and I was wondering how I could go about proactively promoting my hub. Since I don't have a lot followers yet. I also don't want to break the rules so I decided to ask here

• Gamerelated profile image

Gamerelated 4 years ago

Hello M. T. Dremer, this is why I was unsure and decided to ask the question. I seem to see conflicting information on this issue. Thank you for taking the time to help out and answer my question.