From reading some of your content on here, I can see that you put a lot of effort into each post, and that they are definitely high quality. However, you only have 16 pieces of content on here after 21 months of being a Hubber. It is simply unrealistic to expect major results with only 16 Hubs available for your audience to read, and assuming that you haven't specifically gone through each Hub to make sure that it is SEO optimised, you may not make a lot of money from them either.
With that being said, if you can continue writing content a bit more frequently, and follow these guidelines you will have an increased chance of making money here, and possibly 'taking off' in terms of traffic.
1. Each Hub you write should be completely unique and offer something of value to your readers.
2. Each post should be above 500 - 800 words depending on the topic, and some users would even recommend that you are posting content with at least 1,500 words.
3. Add a few image capsules here and there will are legally used, as well as relevant to the topic at hand.
4. Check for grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes to make your work more professional.
5. Utilise Amazon, Ebay and Google Adsense to drive as much income as possible from your Hubs. Whilst I do not personally use Ebay as I already have both Amazon and AdSense, I hear that quite a few people have experienced success by implementing Ebay into their content.
Finally, the biggest suggestion of all from me is to simply continue writing as much as you can without dwindling your quality. The majority of my success on HubPages has been generated from researching my keywords before writing,and publishing on a fairly regular basis.
Good luck! :)