When a 30-day challenge is started, do you just state it in your title, or is it started by HP?

For future reference, when one desires to attempt to do a 30-day challenge, do you just start writing them and in the title of your hub, state, this is a 30-Day challenge? Or is this something you wait for HP to announce a 30-day challenge?

0

Best Answer chrisinhawaii says

Thanks for the answer, chris, and for the added insight too, which is a very good point. We need all the encouragment we can get.

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

Thanks so much for clarifying it for me with the great answer. I appreciate it very much.

Deborah Brooks profile image38

Deborah Brooks Langford (Deborah Brooks) says

Thanks so much Debbie. I know when I joined HP in April, there was so much beautiful poetry on spring, and I was clueless about the challenge. I thought wow they sure do love writing poetry about spring! It was a great month to join HP.