Greensleeves Hubs profile image 96

What most fundamentally makes up a hubscore of 100?

YAY!!!!!! I've just achieved a hubscore of 100 for the first time!! It was great to see after reaching 99 a couple of times, and I feel genuinely a sense of triumph and pleasure at this accolade. But ... Is this an accolade of which one should be proud? Does it measure something significant? Is it a cause for great celebration and dancing in the streets? Or is it just a figure which is coincidental of several perhaps unimportant factors coming together at the same time? Is it a case of ignore it, because the 100 will be here today, but gone tomorrow?

Rosie2010 profile image82

Best Answer Rosie Rose (Rosie2010) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

Aw thanks Rosie; that's a beautiful comment and compliment. So does it mean that fellow hubbers have to bow and curtsey when they meet me? I wouldn't want to get ideas above my station, but I'd like the proper etiquette to be observed LOL :-)

Maanasi profile image79

Maanasi Radhakrishnan (Maanasi) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

My thanks Maanasi; The 100 score has already dropped - then risen back to 100 - then dropped again! It's currently at 97, but clearly these stats vary and we'll see how it goes! It's always nice to see it rise, whatever the significance. Thanks again

Greensleeves Hubs profile image96

Greensleeves Hubs says

alancaster149 profile image86

Alan Robert Lancaster (alancaster149) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

Thanks alancaster - but wait a mo'. I see you're on 98 for a hubber score. That's nearly 100 so you're not exactly dragging your feet. I've not seen any posts from HubPages staff requesting bribes so not sure that's the best way to get the extra 2 !

vocalcoach profile image93

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

Rochelle Frank profile image89

Rochelle Frank says

ChitrangadaSharan profile image84

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) says

0

Larry Wall says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

I've been similar with a top score of 97, but till recently I hadn't contributed much to Q & A and Forums, devoting all my time to hubs. I've been a bit more involved recently in the 'community' and maybe that added the last few points in my case

0

supreme upbeat says