teresamg profile image 61

I need help with a problem in my Google AdSense account. Thank you.

My sister is here at HubPages just as I am, and we both want an Adsense account. However, she got approved (she made the application first) and I received an email saying my account information matched a currently approved Adsense account associated with my sister. So I was disapproved because of it and I'm not sure how to remedy this. The only thing that's the same is our address. Can you help me? Thank you.

bernard.sinai profile image83

Bernard Sinai (bernard.sinai) says

• teresamg profile image

teresamg 4 years ago

Thank you. It's really strange why it's happening...

busyguru profile image59

busyguru says

• teresamg profile image

teresamg 4 years ago

That's great news! Thanks! Can I just forward to the same email they used to deny my application? I can't use the "contact us" section, it says I don't have an account. Thank you again, and sorry, I'm still a newb...

Tommyknocker profile image76

Andy Brown (Tommyknocker) says

• teresamg profile image

teresamg 4 years ago

I don't know, maybe. We have different computers but I've read somewhere it was possible for two people from the same household to have accounts. So I don't understand why I'm not allowed. Thank you for your answer.