nakmeister profile image 86

How quickly can people get up and running earning money with the Hubpages Ad program?

I am thinking of recommending to some of my friends that they start writing on hubpages, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get a Google adsense account these days, which as I understand it is a prerequisite of the Hubpages Ad program. Can someone enlighten me?

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

• atotsm profile image

atotsm 4 years ago

Of course I get it. That is why I open my mouth through my fingers. That was the first thing I thought. If they do this with me, they do this with everybody. They have like 35M pageviews each month.

atotsm profile image60

atotsm says

• Yasha1 profile image

Yasha1 4 years ago

I'm right there with you!!! can't get it for the life of me... It it ever works for me I'll show you the trick vise sersa on you end I hope. Good luck!!

Yasha1 profile image59

Yasha1 says

• atotsm profile image

atotsm 4 years ago

Yasha1, maybe this offers you an interesting thought. I think hubpages benefits when we, the users have this kind of problems. It could be that they there for not handle the problem as good as they should. http://atotsm.hubpages.com/question/197917/c