workingmomwm profile image 86

How much would you charge for a summary of one of your hubs?

Okay...I've just recently been contacted by someone who wants to pay me to write a half-page summary of one of my own hubs. And he's asking me how much I would charge... The problem is I usually charge by the word, but it's going to take me longer to summarize an 1800-word hub in 180 words than it would to just write a new article. I feel like I'd be severely short-changing myself if I just charged my usual rate. So, what do other people think about this? What would you charge? Would you even do it at all?

• workingmomwm profile image

Mishael Austin Witty (workingmomwm) 4 years ago

Wow! You think big. :-) I was thinking of maybe asking somewhere in the $100-$500 range.

Cardisa profile image90

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

61

lilacsnowfire says

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says

• workingmomwm profile image

Yes, I thought it was strange too. ... I thought about writing the summary and demanding that a link be put in, but how could I even ensure that this would be done? I might just ignore it for now. "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark..."