Greensleeves Hubs profile image 97

Where is the List of Topic categories on HubPages?

Can anyone tell me where the complete list of topic categories has disappeared to on HubPages? It is no longer to be found under 'explore' in the menu at the top of the page.

snakeslane profile image82

Best Answer snakeslane says

• snakeslane profile image

snakeslane 4 years ago

Hi Alun, someone posted this link to the 'latest' hubs page in the forum just now, so I guess these pages are still available, but no idea where to find the links. http://hubpages.com/hubs/latest/

healthylife2 profile image94

Healthy Life (healthylife2) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

Many thanks healthylife2. I wonder why it's now stored under 'hubs' - it used to have its own separate heading. I think I prefered it the way it was, but at least it's still accessible.

eusaphzae profile image70

Fahd Mehmood Khan (eusaphzae) says

• Greensleeves Hubs profile image

Greensleeves Hubs 4 years ago

Thanks. As snakleslane says, the 'hot, best, latest' breakdowns still exist, but I haven't found them yet except via the URL she provided. As for the Topics, the intent is good, but if all change was for the better we'd be living in a Utopia now :-)