StephanieBCrosby profile image 89

How will submission deadlines work for the upcoming contest?

Now that it takes 24 hours for HP to approve a hub or for it to come out of a pending state, how do we meet the submission deadlines? For example, on day one when the contest opens up in November, if I write a hub that day, it technically would not hit the world until day 2. So does my submission count towards the 5 for day 1 or the 5 for day 2? I hope this makes sense to someone.

Lauryallan profile image87

Lauryallan says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

Stephanie Bradberry (StephanieBCrosby) 4 years ago

This is a great suggestion. I will pop over to the thread today and see if someone has addressed this in a cogent manner. I just got a bit panicked last night when I published a hub and remembered that now they pend for 24 hours. It got me thinking.

Gary Holdaway profile image81

*Cough cough, tumbleweed* (Gary Holdaway) says

0

matama ellie says

• StephanieBCrosby profile image

In November HP is having a Rigorous Review Contest. You can review anything from a product to service and beyond. I just hope I will be able to have time to write enough to have a shot. You can check out the contest page for a full description.