How does one change the background of a hub, not the background of the profile page, but a hub?

Nellieanna profile image84

Best Answer Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) says

Thanks again Nellianna for the great detailed answer. I have never even thought of it, but just happened to see, I believe, the other day, where a hub had a background of little pale flowers floating, and it caught my attention.

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

Hi Goody5, I appreciate you answer once again. Thanks for the ideas. Now, that I think about it though, I can see where it may distract from one' actual hub. Thanks for answering and for the input here.

kj force profile image77

kjforce (kj force) says

Thanks kj force, it is good to know someone else does not know the answer! I saw something about it the other day, so I did go to the Learning Center and chose Visual Effects of Hubs, but it wasn't under that topic?

Rosyel Sawali profile image16

Rosyel Sawali says

Thanks Rosyel Sawali for answering. I appreciate you taking the time. It looks like it is not an option.