planetway profile image 74

Can you spot my Hub Violation? (I can't)

Got an email from HubPages that says "We are writing to notify you that your Hub contains misused Capsules or a title that is not directly related to your Hub's content. Your Hub remains published, giving you the chance to address this violation. However, your Hub will be reviewed by moderators again in about a week, and may be unpublished if it has not been corrected, etc. This makes any sense! All I did was add a couple of links to other articles (both relevant). Where's the violation? Here's my hub for anyone who can help: Thanks!

Denise Handlon profile image89

Denise Handlon says

• SunsetSky profile image

SunsetSky 3 years ago

I had the same thing happen to me today too and I can't figure out why. The feedback was basically the same as yours. I tweaked it and it still wasn't approved. I emailed them hoping for some assistance. Wishing us both good luck.

Novel Treasure profile image85

Novel Treasure says

• planetway profile image

planetway 3 years ago

Nope, didn't try that yet. That was going to be my next step. Thanks!

planetway profile image74

planetway says

• Denise Handlon profile image

Denise Handlon 3 years ago

It is definitely a learning experience and over and over again, haha. :) Always something new. Gotta roll with the punches.

RavenBiker profile image59

RavenBiker says