midget38 profile image 90

What is the reccomended rate of publishing hubs?

Sometimes, publishing too quickly affects the quality of your work. We need the time to rehash, regroup and get over the writer's block that can hit quite hard at times. We must take note to publish regularly too. What are your views on how often we should publish?

Goody5 profile image84

Goody5 says

Novel Treasure profile image85

Novel Treasure says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

I think it's not the writing so much that is so time consuming for me, it's the finding of engaging ideas to start and looking for photos! Agree that quality is the most important thing to look for. Thanks for sharing!

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

janshares, rhythm is important indeed. We have to publish regularly. But too often indeed damages the quality of our work! Thanks for sharing!

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

True, tsmog, thanks for the valuable insights. We indeed should be creating hubs with a purpose and consider long term goals instead of short term ones because that would mean just writing, to publish, without much meaning! Thanks so much!

0

Casimiro says

• midget38 profile image

Michelle Liew (midget38) 4 years ago

Thanks, Casimiro, for coming by. I asked because I sometimes do feel very much under the pressure to publish every single day, but feel that doing so compromises quality! Thanks for sharing!

0