somethgblue profile image 90

Can anyone tell me what recent changes Hub Pages have made that would change my traffic results?

Recently my page views dropped from an average of 800 a day to less than 200, can anyone explain why? For three to four months my traffic was steadily rising and topped off at about 5,000 a week and then BOOM, baby it just tanked and very quickly. Now I'm lucky to get 200 a day and am seriously thinking of just creating my own blog as I have already gotten a decent reputation, so why should I continue to play by Hub Pages rules as they continue to get more and more conservative to the point of being ridiculous. It is almost as if they are now being run by a bunch of middle-age housewives.

Lauryallan profile image85

Best Answer Lauryallan says

• Insane Mundane profile image

Insane Mundane 3 years ago

Basically, like I've tried to mention before, get your own domain, try other free-hosted blogs in addition to that, enjoy the readership here, never put all of your eggs in one basket, and ride the waves of the SEO fluctuations, traffic, and money...

Georgie Lowery profile image94

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says