Tileclick profile image 80

What is the best way to get followers on Hubpages?

I follow hubbers if I enjoy their material but with so many hubbers out there how to I encourage people to follow me? I try to write quality material that is fun to read, participate a little in forums and ask/answer questions. Is it a case of following lots of people to get return followers back?

nanderson500 profile image89

nanderson500 says

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Tileclick profile image

Tileclick 4 years ago

Thanks for the details, I guess it is best to be as social as possible and spend lot's of time interacting with others, like you say i must persist and keep going! Thanks again.

drbj profile image85

drbj and sherry (drbj) says

• Tileclick profile image

Tileclick 4 years ago

Thanks very much, Hubpages is about quality so I guess that goes from hubs right down to the questions and answers, I will keep participating and see if anyone else will follow. Thanks again,

arafatrahman77 profile image60

arafat rahman (arafatrahman77) says

gags3480 profile image46

GAGANPREET SINGH BHATIA (gags3480) says

• Tileclick profile image

Tileclick 4 years ago

Thanks for the reassurance that people will follow automatically, that is great. Do you know if having more followers will increase the hubber score?

Anil and Honey profile image36

Anil (Anil and Honey) says