Gina145 profile image 88

Why can't I find my latest Hub when I search using any of the words in the title?

My latest Hub is about my experiences as a new user at both RedGage and Bubblews. I have tried putting both names in the HubPages search bar and the Hub doesn't show in the results even though the Hub has already been featured for about 24 hours. What have I done wrong and how do I correct it?

Dale Hyde profile image86

Dale Hyde says

• Gina145 profile image

Gina145 4 years ago

Until now I hadn't even tried a Google search. It doesn't even come up in the HubPages searches though it does appear on the category page.

Nellieanna profile image84

Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) says

• Gina145 profile image

Gina145 4 years ago

It is listed there as well as on my profile page and in the category HubPages Tutorials and Community → Getting Traffic for Your Hubs → Social Bookmarking Sites and HubPages. It's also getting some views, but no tags show up in searches.

seanorjohn profile image80

seanorjohn says

• Gina145 profile image

Gina145 4 years ago

Thanks. I've tried that. How soon should I see a result?

Charlu profile image84

Charlu says

• Gina145 profile image

Gina145 4 years ago

Thanks for your trouble. That's very comforting because the Google traffic is what should bring in money. Assuming people are actually interesting in those sites, that is!

0

dreamseeker2 says

• Gina145 profile image

Gina145 4 years ago

That's not my problem. I can find it. It's people who are searching for the sites I'm reviewing that won't be able to find it.