Joseph Renne profile image 76

What Does Hubpages Rule Say About Making A Hub On Moonshine, The Making of Moonsgine, & ECT.

What is the limit that I can post here on Hubpages, I Would Like To Make A Hub About Moonshine And How It Works. Then Maybe A Howto Guide to Make The Mash, Still, And The recipes for different mashes, Also the process of making it A 2 Z I Would like To Include Pictures, Videos, Facts, Ideas, Plans, Books, Ebooks. Supplies, And A Personal Experience Of Distilling Moonshine. I know I would have to write a disclaimer to check state and local laws before attempting . Any Relevant Answers?

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 4 years ago

I would be okay if they just unplublished it, I can see it now. A hand few of hubbers will flag the hub as Alcohol & Drug Sales. I would not want to be kick off and deleted off Hubpages. I like it here. If they take the hub down and i try to pass

calculus-geometry profile image85

TR Smith (calculus-geometry) says

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 4 years ago

Thanks, Im sure it would bring alot of attention, i would like to have it all on hubpages along with my own homepage somewhere.

forbcrin profile image68

Crin Forbes (forbcrin) says

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 4 years ago

Selling it is a real No No. I see what your saying, I'm Sure I can write all day long about Making it.. I just do not know what Hubpages Users will think, I Don't Want To Be Cast Out and stoned on Hubpages. I can see the controversy now. No alcohol..

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 4 years ago

Selling moonshine is illegal. But owning a still is not. In my state I can have up to 1 gallon of moonshine.