Brilqntin profile image 79

How to get more comments on my Hubs?

Hey, guys! I am pretty new to hubpages (registered long time ago but just starting to write now and then here). I got pretty good response on my first few hubs and now, my last 2-3 hubs have 0 comments, ever. I think my writing is interesting enough and I always try not to tell everything, to leave room for discussion, or to touch a problem or question which the readers to want to comment on and such. So it is kind of a mystery to me why noone comments on my hubs recently. Maybe I am missing something fundamental when writing for Hubpages. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, all help appreciated :)

Paul Maplesden profile image89

Best Answer Paul Maplesden says

• Brilqntin profile image

Diana (Brilqntin) 3 years ago

Cool, you know what? That is exactly the difference... When I did that - I got comments. When I did not do it - no comments! Thanks for pointing this out, didn't notice it :-)

chef-de-jour profile image91

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Brilqntin profile image

Diana (Brilqntin) 3 years ago

I agree, and I am commenting regularly, answering questions, too. I guess I missed the forum though, thanks for the tip :-) and whenever you have time to see my hub as well, your comments would be much appreciated :-)

• Brilqntin profile image

Diana (Brilqntin) 3 years ago

Yes, I am commenting on other hubs. And I am usually targetting KWs with titles but a hub must be featured in order to appear in google. I am wondering why my visitors no longer comment, not seeking visits :-) thanks for the tip about HP title tuner.