cuttler profile image 60

What drives you and inspires you to write?

We all have a motivating factor behind our writing endeavors. I for one love chemistry and I just love writing articles on the same. Money is also a key factor but without an Ad-sense account it just stopped being a factor. I thought I would quit once I was denied a couple of times but I realized I got a strong passion for writing. And that's what drives me. How bout you?

Kathryn Stratford profile image90

Best Answer Kathryn (Kathryn Stratford) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 3 years ago

AdSense...the very thought of it sends a chill down my spine and gives me goosebumps. Can't wait for the day i will be approved. But until then, its happy writing all the way. Thanks for the encouragement

petenali profile image94

Pete (petenali) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 3 years ago

Great stuff petenali. U sound really creative and full of talent. I was into drama myself but it didn't work out that well for me. So writing is pretty much my gist

MissJamieD profile image78

MissJamieD says

ytsenoh profile image89

Cathy (ytsenoh) says

CharronsChatter profile image83

Karen Robiscoe (CharronsChatter) says

• cuttler profile image

Cuttler 3 years ago

That's great...the written word is definitely a great to express our feelings, desires, interests and so on. Happy hubbing