Bills Place profile image 81

Adding keywords/tags to hubs?

It has been a while since I posted a hub, but want to start making them again. I just posted a new hub and I noticed right away they changed some things. I was not asked to enter keywords/tags anywhere like I used to be. I was wondering if they removed that feature, or if I am overlooking it somewhere? Thanks.

talfonso profile image89

talfonso says

• Bills Place profile image

Billy Haynes (Bills Place) 3 years ago

Thanks, I will have to try and remember that and put it to use. Somehow even without posting for many months over half of my articles are "featured' and I didn't even know it.

page1articles profile image59

page1articles says

• Bills Place profile image

Billy Haynes (Bills Place) 3 years ago

Oh, so I suppose that would go for other things on the web as well. Kind of making tags, well obsolete now? That would be cool, if Google was the only search engine that mattered anyway. Do other search engines have that feature as well?

0

• Bills Place profile image

Billy Haynes (Bills Place) 3 years ago

Oh, it's been last fall since I've posted anything new. I wonder why they removed them, seems like that would help people generate more traffic? I stopped posting last year after the Google Panda updates and the traffic slowed to a crawl.