Do you think that any of the hubs you have written are memorable?

In other words, do you believe that once someone has read any of your hubs, does anyone remember any of your work? We read so many hubs daily (for the most part), and do we even remember them after we move on to read another hub . . . so, I was just wondering if anyone believes that any of their hubs or even just one of your hubs is memorable once someone has read it . . . i.e., made an impact on someone's life or just stuck with them for some reason. Thanks for answering.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Best Answer Jackie Lynnley says

Hi Jackie, oh, I just love your "whistle blow" hubs, as they are your personal stories, and I think that seems to be the consensus here. Thanks for sharing about your mother, teacher and yourself, which I will remember! How interesting, wow!

carol7777 profile image85

carol stanley (carol7777) says

Hi Carol, thanks for answering. Yes, I think that when we write from our personal experiences, people tend to remember those writings, and plus it is the real deal!

tillsontitan profile image91

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

Thanks Mary (Till), I know, I had to really think on this one myself! You have written countless great hubs. One that really sticks with me, and is telling, is "How to Cope With The In-Laws" LOL and "New Babies- A Beginners Manual" and more.

wayne barrett profile image79

Wayne Barrett says

Hi wayne, thanks so much for answering! Yes, you have made some valid points here to consider. Since I just started reading you, your latest, "hot buttered buns" has left a lasting impression on my mind! LOL Very cleverly written and funny.

janshares profile image88

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

Hi janshares, wow, thanks so much for taking the time to answer and for leaving a really great answer here! I really appreciate that you mementioned that you had actually remembered some of my hubs too, that means a lot as a writer no doubt.