Billie Kelpin profile image 91

Do you think having your adsense ads open in a separate browser window would give better results?

The reason I asked is because when I asked hubpage staff in an email if it's permissible to click on another hubpage person's ads if we really wanted the product advertised or to see the site in the ad, they said "yes" depending on whether or not it is a true wish to see that product, etc. Sooo, I was reading a great hub and saw an ad. I clicked and it opened in the same brower window when actually I wanted to finish reading the hub while waiting to see the ad. I think if we could set adsense to open in another browser for our ads ANYONE viewing them would have a better experience.

krbalram profile image24

rahul (krbalram) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Thanks KR. Are you sure only google can do that. I want to check on my adsense acct when I have time. Maybe there's a setting.