gabgirl12 profile image 62

Trouble with Hub Hopper

When I hope hubs and then I click on 'what's this', it brings me to a different page, then when I go back, I see a different hub. The problem is that I liked the hub I was attempting to rate. So I clicked 'back' again and it brings me to that hub, but then it says 'you haven't rated this hub yet'. But, it won't give me the option to continue rating it. Is it possible we can have that option on 'every' hub without having to hop them? Or have the 'whats this' generate a pop up when we click it? I'm disappointed because now I have to hunt for this hub but I can't give it the rating it deserves.

Que Scout profile image79

Stephen Hodgkinson (Que Scout) says

• gabgirl12 profile image

gabgirl12 3 years ago

Yeah, I will try the open in new tab. I didn't see it there for some reason. Thanks!

Ceres Schwarz profile image22

Ceres Schwarz says

• gabgirl12 profile image

gabgirl12 3 years ago

Well, I didn't see anything about it in the HubPages community so I didn't think it was a common problem. But I will definitely check out the help wizard.