yougotme profile image 90

Have you sacrificed your reputation for the sake of increasing traffic/earnings?

If you haven't, will you? I mean, there is another way of increasing your earnings, and that is to make a controversial hub/post or something against someone. You will have high tendency of having a lot of hits/views, but definitely you'll have haters.

gitachud profile image86

David Gitachu (gitachud) says

Monis Mas profile image82

Aga (Monis Mas) says

Tonipet profile image82

Tonette Fornillos (Tonipet) says

• yougotme profile image

Renz Kristofer Cheng (yougotme) 3 years ago

Great insights Tonipet! It was nice hearing such response. More power to you too!

0

• yougotme profile image

It may not be limited just to a fellow hubber. For example, you may write things you don't like about someone famous (i.e. celebrities) in such a way that it sounds like an attack. Other fans will surely hate you about it but then it may go viral. :)

0

• yougotme profile image

Thanks for sharing a response Sheila! I think that's a great point! It feels bad losing the people you respect and who respect you back. Personally, I won't make that move, but there are some people who urges me to experiment on that idea.