Was HubPages down for a bit today?

I noticed I was receiving notifications up until 2:48 p.m and they stopped until 6:30 p.m. What happened to the notifications? Was there a problem today at HP? Has anyone else experienced such today? Thanks for answering.

brakel2 profile image86

Best Answer Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

Thanks, so much brake12, I was at work during that time I guess, but when I arrived home, I noticed then the lost hours of time. I am glad you knew the answer! Appreciate you.

Georgie Lowery profile image95

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

Oh, thank you so much, Georgie Lowery! Yes, I wasn't on-line during that time, but when I got home, I noticed a big gap of time of no HP emails coming in. Good to know, it was not just me!!!

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says

Hi Lisa, thanks for answering. Yes, I probably need to set mine that way too, min are in the thousands. Another hubber friend told me she noticed a block of time w/o any coming in too.

Romeos Quill profile image68

Romeos Quill says

Thanks Romeos, I wonder why I am not getting one email since 2:48 p.m. but if I go under my account, I see there are notifications right and left? I reset my email, but still no notifications? I got the weekly HP one at 6:30 and that is it!