brianlokker profile image 90

If you write on other sites besides HubPages, how do you choose where to publish each article?

Do you write about one topic on HP and a different topic on another site? Do you publish articles within the same topic area(s) on multiple sites? Do you find that some topics, or article styles, "fit" better on one site than another? Or that some topics or types of articles earn more on one site, and other topics or styles earn more on another? In other words, if you're not putting all your eggs in one basket, what's the best way to distribute the eggs?

one2get2no profile image87

Philip Cooper (one2get2no) says

• brianlokker profile image

Brian Lokker (brianlokker) 3 years ago

Thanks. I agree that HP is a good platform for quality articles. Better, in my opinion, than some of the competing sites, although content quality here is mixed. I don't have enough experience with any other sites to make a judgment about earnings.