leni sands profile image 82

Any ideas where I can get free photographs to use in my hubs apart from my own that is?

Having spent many hours trying to perfect my 90+ hubs ensuring each box is ticked in the QA section but now find a new message in the style box that tells me I am using Google images in my hubs and that I should only use images that are legal. Sometimes the hub needs a searched for image relating to the subject. I am a writer. I only want to write but each hub now requires a minimum of 3 photo's, a poll or two and/or videos... I am getting so frustrated that my creativity is being quashed by these demands - I haven't been able to write anything constructive lately is it time to move on?

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Thank you - I will check my on my google

NateB11 profile image91

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Thank you that is very helpful - I will soon be ready for round 6 with hubpages QA with my photo's - I do use a lot of my own but some hubs just require a certain subject not always available to hand...

Gina145 profile image90

Gina145 says

lambservant profile image92

Lori Colbo (lambservant) says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Thank you for all the links I will definitely check them all out - I had no idea there were so many sites offering free images.

TheApril profile image80

April Wier (TheApril) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

What types of photos are in the morguefile.com? Gravestones? Old photos? I am checking it out to see what it is like.

loveofnight profile image79

loveofnight says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Thank you I will check that out.

PaoloJpm profile image69

John Paolo B.Magdaluyo (PaoloJpm) says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

morguefile.com I have never heard of - photobucket I have used occasionally so thanks for the heads up.

jonmcclusk profile image60

Jonathan McCloskey (jonmcclusk) says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

Thank you I will check that site out. I just need to get myself ready to replace a lot of my pictures in over 90+ hubs - a very time consuming task...

0

Justsilvie says

• leni sands profile image

Leni Sands 3 years ago

I didn't know about Google Advanced thanks for pointing me in the right direction