Organised Kaos profile image 96

Are the Hubs in Hub Hopper fakes or a test by HubPages?

I have become very wary of the Hub hopper tool, surely they can't be real? The quality, topics and grammar are regularly quite poor. So, I gave it another go 2 minutes ago after reading a nice hub about being a good citizen of the hubpages community, and I got this - 'Men in Panties: Is a thong or bikini more comfortable' or something of that exact nature. Now it wasn't long, wasn't well written but was not rude. The hub was about what best undies for men to wear and offered some personal opinions but not in a vulgar way so it did not warrant flagging. What is going on is it a test by HubPages.

vocalcoach profile image92

Audrey Hunt (vocalcoach) says

• Organised Kaos profile image

Anne (Organised Kaos) 3 years ago

Seems to be needed with some of the hubs I've seen on offer. Thanks for your comment.

cebutouristspot profile image75

cebutouristspot says

Writer Fox profile image76

Writer Fox says

• Organised Kaos profile image

Anne (Organised Kaos) 3 years ago

Now that explains my insanity. I could never understand why if felt as though I was being evaluated also. I feel to new to be rating other peoples work so will leave it alone I reckon!

Thanks again for your comment.

PoeticFailosophy profile image60

Diana F. King-Fyre :: DECEASED, 1962-2014, Rest in Peace (PoeticFailosophy) says