TeriSilver profile image 90

Regarding moving articles from a different site to HubPages

Hello, all.... I am wondering if I can use previously published (but somewhat tweaked) stuff on HubPages. The situation is that I have a number of articles on Suite101 that I've been trying to get back for months. Suite changed everything and whatever their newest direction is (that keeps changing in itself), I don't feel it's the place to house my work. (I put a lot of time and effort into each piece I write and they've mangled them ... good thing I always write on separate pages!). So, once I can get stuff "unpublished" there, can I use it here? I hope so, I like HubPages! Good stuff.

Writer Fox profile image81

Writer Fox says

• TeriSilver profile image

TeriSilver 3 years ago

Thanks, folks .... this is good. It will take awhile before I can do it all because I cannot get Suite to answer any of my queries; it's been months but supposedly they are ready to launch their new stuff so maybe I can get my pieces back.