Phyllis Doyle profile image 94

What would you do ?

If a commenter posts comments on your hub that are not relevant to your hub, would you deny the comment? Even if it is a good comment, it may distract from the purpose of your hub and pull people in another direction. What do you think? Would this situation possibly detour traffic to your hub?

0

Best Answer sheilamyers says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) 3 years ago

Sheila, thank you -- looks like you all agree with some suggestions. I like your suggestion of writing a hub "something you feel you could write about more in-depth and use it to create a new hub....". I just may do that. Thank you very much.

96

Robbie C Wilson says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Thank you for commenting, Robbie -- I appreciate your thoughts on this and agree with you. You just confirmed my own thoughts. Thanks again.

myefforts profile image84

Asif (myefforts) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Thank you for your comment, myefforts -- I really appreciate it. I did decide to not approve the comments, even though I know and very much like the commenter.

bethperry profile image89

bethperry says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Thank you, bethperry, for your comment. I really appreciate it.

Cardisa profile image89

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• Phyllis Doyle profile image

Cardisa, thank you for participating and for your helpful reminders. This is great and I really appreciate it.