Junegirl58 profile image 82

If I have all of my hubs featured, and I'm in the Ebay/Adsense, why have I not made more money?

Over the course of two years I now have 10 of my hubs featured all at once. However, I've only made .45cents. Am I missing something here and is it worth it to stay on HP?? I've had lots of traffic compared to comments. It bothers me that I've put my info into HP to make money and have written some good stuff I guess, since it's featured. I understand the concept of HP but can't decide if my taking the time away from other things to write ( which I love to do), is going to work for me.. Has anyone on HP made decent money here??

janshares profile image87

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• Junegirl58 profile image

Lor B (Junegirl58) 2 years ago

I guess you convinced me, thanks so much for your feedback I really do appreciate it. As long I get the time and inspiration, I'll be sure to research and get more info on things i want to talk about. Thanks again!

Ben Blackwell says