Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

Do you look forward to bad weather even though you hate it?

I find myself doing that. I can't remember the last real snow I saw I could take pictures of and although I hate bad roads and the thoughts power may go out I kind of wish for at least one good heavy downpour, how about you?

quildon profile image87

Angela Joseph (quildon) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

I have seen plenty of that white winter wonderland too and it filled me with aw shucks! lol I get so panicked snowed in and I am terrified of bad roads! But if you love it, good for you! lol Give me the tropics!

Bob Bamberg profile image93

Bob Bamberg says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

I guess that is true Bob, when I was young it got me out of school and now I just want some good pictures! As I remember though having a book store it brought people in for some good reading through the storm!

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• Bob Bamberg profile image

Bob Bamberg 3 years ago

A couple of days ago, it was 11 below zero F. when I got up, and this morning it was a balmy 55 F. That's why they say about New England Weather : If you don't like it, wait a minute and it will change. Back into the teens tomorrow :(

David Carl profile image77

David Carl says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Very sad David, thank you, will try to get by there today.

irenemaria profile image42

irenemaria says

• David Carl profile image

David Carl 3 years ago

Irene

I think that you may have a point. The wind is blowing about 40 miles per hour outside my house in New York right now and it's raining. I should have worn body armor when I took my son to school this morning. (WEATER or WEATHER?)