Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

What; if any, are the benefits of Pinterest?

I really don't understand the benefits of joining and some people don't want their pictures shared and I read that Pinterest is being sued by some picture owners. Couldn't they sue us too for sharing their pictures? Please share what you know about this; I would appreciate it.

Phyllis Doyle profile image94

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

That's true, I have had mine pinned too and did not want that for it is like giving them to the world without my permission. I know most people don't give it any thought...but that is because they don't give it any thought. lol

Sheila Wilson profile image85

Sheila Wilson says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

I can see if you want your work shared but what if you didn't?

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Hm, like pictures? I still am looking into that writing site you told me about, well truthfully I only did it one night but I got different opinions on it and trying to decide because I really do want to go in some different directions. Thx.

elayne001 profile image47

Elayne (elayne001) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 3 years ago

Well no if I had anything there it wouldn't be mine for them to steal. Guess it will take me awhile to understand any benefit or see why it is legal for me to take others images and pictures and well they aren't even theirs, lol.