Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

Do you have a hard time trying to follow hubbers because they are not active?

I find the hubber I am interested in that has articles and writing I know I will want to follow and then click their activity and they had no recent history. Now some mat be three weeks ago or something but what is that? That is not active. It is every day now more and more. Why is that? Any ideas?

Everyday Miracles profile image93

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Well thanks, that is some understanding at least.

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

• Everyday Miracles profile image

Becki Rizzuti (Everyday Miracles) 2 years ago

Squidoo has gone so far as to lock my lenses for "quality of writing." This is so offensive that I don't even know what to say. In many cases, those were purple star lenses they were locking! HP has been way better than Squidoo, IMO.

lifegate profile image83

William Kovacic (lifegate) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Great idea Bill, I should do that. I love to follow new ones of interest and it is claimed HP wants us to but there is no need if they are writing nothing in even three months I would say but six months definitely Thx.

Rev. Akins profile image84

Rev. Akins says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I understand, I have been meaning to get back to read you, I really liked your work but we have no way of knowing if called inactive you would know if we comment.

Faith Reaper profile image85

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I look there too but you have to stop hopping to check them out so that is usually the end of my hub hopping...I mean I like to see everything they do before I follow someone.

thranax profile image59

Andrew (thranax) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I don't look for things to improve anytime soon so good luck and hope you can make some money here. I have friends that do pretty good. I don't write for pay but so far I let HP have their ads.

Thx for your time.