Has anyone else noticed ads coming across hubs when trying to read others' hubs?

I noticed more than once while reading others' hubs that ads are placed right on top of the writer's words in their hub. I could not even read what was written due to the ad over the words. They seem to be some kind of ad that you can see through to the writing just a bit, but not enough to read. Has anyone else noticed this with the ads? Thank you for answering.

bravewarrior profile image93

Best Answer Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Thanks Sha, I just had my husband take care of all of that late yesterday afternoon when I was having so much trouble with trying to write a new hub and such! It seems to have improved, so I do hope that is the problem. Thank you for sharing here!

Anna Haven profile image91

Anna Haven says

Yes, that must have been when they showed up while on my phone. It does need to be remedied for sure.

Hi tsmog, oh really, very interesting. I thought it would have been on HP's end, but I will look into that for sure! Thank you very much. Enjoy your Sunday.

• dashingscorpio profile image

dashingscorpio 2 years ago

I've seen those ads too where you can't click them away. It's all about guaranteeing the advertiser their ads will actually be viewed. $$$$

Genna East profile image88

Genna East says

Hi Genna, it is good to know that it is just not me too! LOL, yes, that photo about sums it up as to how it makes you feel when you cannot even read a writer's hub. Enjoy your day and thank you for answering.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

Yes, and they are not the ads that I could x out of too, so I just could not read the persons' hubs. I hope that does not continue to happen!

Matthew Meyer profile image78

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

Thank you so much for answering, Matthew Meyer, and I believe I have it taken care of for now it seems.

0

Oh, thank you so much Sheila! That is a great idea. I appreciate you taking the time to answer here. Enjoy your day!