freelanceinfo profile image 84

I would like to know if I could use a third-party affiliate marketing programme in my hubs. Can I?

I have written a few hubs already, but I am finding it difficult to promote affiliate programmes by Amazon Associates via my hubs. I cannot seem to find the best products to recommend to my targeted audience, relevant to my hubs. I suppose that the niches I am writing in does not give me many options to choose from when it comes to promoting relevant products and services. Besides, I cannot choose more than one product at a time to add to my Amazon capsule. I am yet to learn if I can use the capsule several times. Can I promote products of other merchants in my hubs? Thank you for your inputs.

Cynthianne profile image93

Cynthianne Neighbors (Cynthianne) says

• freelanceinfo profile image

Sha (freelanceinfo) 2 years ago

Hi Cynthianne, thanks for replying. It will be good for me then if I can have more than one capsule for promoting Amazon's products. With regards to promoting another merchant's products, I am not aware of it yet, but hopefully learn about it soon.