oceansnsunsets profile image 88

What is the easiest and fastest way to deal with copied hubs?

I am short on time, and never get to really work on dealing with copied content from HubPages. To my disappointment, I just found out I have 25 copied content items as identified by HubPages alert system, through my account page. It is so discouraging people will take your content, even one I was totally surprised by where I am basically describing pictures I took. Anyway, do you take the link to the DMCA file link, and then email the site from which you found your copied content on? I would rather write more hubs than deal with content, but it seems I need to deal with it once and for all

• oceansnsunsets profile image

Paula (oceansnsunsets) 2 years ago

Hi Examiner, I did, thank you, and I responded there as well before I asked. I realized she has a good system, but I am stuck further back than even that! She has good tips on how to search out even more copied content. I will look into it more.