peeples profile image 90

How does someone get over 100,000 views when their grammar is awful?

On top of that over 200 followers. Most of their hubs are seriously in need of grammar checks. They also have several articles that have somehow beat the duplicate catcher because googling their words shows that they are mostly duplicate. It's frustrating to work hard on HP then see a "writer" who has less than 50 poorly written, copied articles that are actually getting as many views as articles that time and effort was put into. How does this happen?

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

I report when it is as bad as the hubber I found this morning, but I feel kind of bad doing it sometimes. I understand those who don't speak English as a first language, but even then sometimes it's just too bad!

Larry Rankin profile image97

Larry Rankin says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

It is time consuming to flag everything that is bad. I wish they would write articles on how they manage to advertise and get viewers to articles that are poor quality. "How to Be a Bad Hubber and Still Make Money"

DrMark1961 profile image90

DrMark1961 says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

+++ on your last paragraph!!! I appreciate followers, but really what's the point in having them if they are not reading what you are writing. Some of these followers this hubber had are long time hubbers that write well. Makes no sense!

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

SmartAndFun profile image91

SmartAndFun says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

It is an older account, several years. I went through and flagged a couple of the worst ones and included links to duplicate content. It is time consuming to go through all that though.

Nell Rose profile image89

Nell Rose says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

It seams it would be more work trying to cheat the system, than it would be if they just wrote the articles right!

MizBejabbers says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

I agree, they still get all this recognition for something they didn't write, or in some situations they've wrote the same thing on multiple sites and it is a violation of HP terms.

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

I agree completely. I guess it's just frustrating when I spend so much time trying to fix my articles and people are out there profiting from others. My grammar isn't great, but I try. It seems some don't have to even try and still get the views.

ReneeDC1979 profile image80

Renee' D. Campbell (ReneeDC1979) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

Lol, If only it was that easy!