thom w conroy profile image 27

HubPages pulling dirty tricks to avoid paying you too?

Hi All: Let's see....cruising along on the way to pay out this month and in the last week my earnings per day went from $1.87 to $1.75, to $1.57, $1.04, $1.04 and now to $.75, will miss payout by less than a few cents. My question is has this happened to others also and is it because HubPages is: A. Desperate to get you to promote your articles more B. That hard up for $50 stinking dollars C Just your ordinary content mill garden slugs This is where all the rah-rah hubbers can chime in and tell of what a great site this is........

• thom w conroy profile image

thom w conroy 2 years ago

Exactly 2 Google ad clicks on over 100,000 page views since I've been here. The odds of those numbers happening are statistically astronomical. I don't intend on staying here - site is a joke and just another content farm for you cheerleaders.

• thom w conroy profile image

thom w conroy 2 years ago

Wow...man, just wow....Anyone that believes a Google Adsense click coming every 50,000 page views is reasonable or even possible is not living in reality. I've been writing online for 7 years, and have a dozen websites of my own that actually earn me

• thom w conroy profile image

thom w conroy 2 years ago

2 Google Adsense ad clicks on over 100,000 page views would speak volumes to any reasonable person......"Shared Revenue" lol