Jackie Lynnley profile image 75

Now that you have had your summer heat are you ready now for some cool fall days?

I sure am! Even though we are finally getting much needed rain it is still so humid. I can't wait to get outside for hours instead of minutes at a time and breathe some fresh air. How about you?

teaches12345 profile image93

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I have been to Florida many times (none lately) so I know it is too hot for me. I got to learn the hard way to come between Oct and May. I am just too much of a tom boy to stay inside so much. I have to get my hands in the dirt a little bit!

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I love a chilly rain. lol It cools things down and is wonderful to sleep during. I don't even mind getting out in it now and then!

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I know; autumn is my favorite time and I love taking photos of all the colors! The nights are so cool for sleeping but nice warm days with "good" air! Let's pray we have a peaceful fall to enjoy!

freeradicalsteve profile image88

freeradicalsteve says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I bet it does. Living in the northern part of the US years ago I know about no summers! Like someone stealing a year of your life! lol

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Mid 70s is nice but anything around 65 is good too; especially if I am working outdoors.

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Mm yes I bet you are anxious for that; I would be too! I have so much I need to do in my yard but either rain, heat or both keep me from it. What is it like living at the border? Not scary?

Sparklea profile image78

Sparklea says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Not enough room to respond properly but I am feeling a burden now for those ppl on the mountain in Iraq and over 70% died. I hope the rest can be rescued and breathe again. I hope your vacation will be wonderful. It is a beautiful place.

shanmarie profile image71

Shannon (shanmarie) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It seems I like heat best but I sure sleep better in the cold. I guess I just like perfect and we get too little of it! I want fall to last 6 months really is my wish!

Michael-Milec profile image61

Michael-Milec says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That heat makes us look like prunes a lot quicker. lol