belleart profile image 94

Do I have to delete my Nymphomaniac hub review because of adult/Mature content?

I've done a review of the film 'Nymphomaniac', obviously an adult film, with themes and issues of a sexual nature. I was mindful not to be too blatant when writing, but when I got the warning for adult/mature content I wasn't sure what the problem was. I've deleted pictures that could have been considered too mature, and tried to rewrite it so that it was a bit more general but I'm still getting the warning. Will I just have to delete the hub or is there something else I can try?

• belleart profile image

belleart 2 years ago

So I might just need to reword it, that'd be great if that's all it is. Did you contact them through a forum or email? Yeah the hub was unpublished until I rewrite it, but it feels like I'm being reprimanded for doing nothing but reviewing this film

• belleart profile image

belleart 2 years ago

I have ads disabled on the hub, not that it actually stops ads from popping up in it, Is there another way is disabling them other than the side tab?

swilliams profile image82

Emunah La Paz (swilliams) says