teamshepherd profile image 82

Don't want to bother the support staff anymore but still not a 100% clear on this

I applied for Adsense, it seems it has been approved and is working just fine, I started earning pennies on HubPages since then. However when I log into the said Adsense account there is a red band across the top saying : "Your AdSense for content application is still under review. You will only see blank ads until your account has been fully approved or disapproved. Learn more." Under learn more it says to place a live ad on site. I've been told this is done automatically and am set to go. Question is why that statement from Adsense? Worried my account wont be ok in the end.

dandelionweeds profile image38

dandelionweeds says

• teamshepherd profile image

Natasa Shepherd (teamshepherd) 20 months ago

Thank you for that, I just felt a bit confused as I was being told ALL CLEAR YOU'RE GOOD on one side and HOLD UP NOT QUITE THERE YET on the other.

Thanks again!