Did I miss another memo, what happen to our backgrounds on our profile pages?

I noticed my background on my profile page is gone, so I went to edit it and saw that the image was not there and also noticed that all was X out. So I uploaded another one, but it still is not showing up as a background or even under the edit. So I went to others profiles and noticed all do not have a background now. Is it just my computer or are backgrounds no longer okay? Is it a glitch? I am sorry to be clueless on this, and would just like to know. Thank you for answering..

suzettenaples profile image91

Suzette Walker suzettetaos (suzettenaples) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

LOL, Suzette, I did that at first and then realize ohhh! Hahaha They are back now, I see. Must have been just another glitch on HP.

Shades-of-truth profile image85

Emily Tack (Shades-of-truth) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Must have been, for mine is back now this evening.

Phyllis Doyle profile image95

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Oh, good, I thought I was the only one who missed the memo. But maybe it is a glitch of some sort. I like putting fields of flowers so there is no lines and it shows up well. Thank you, Phyllis.

Jodah profile image85

John Hansen (Jodah) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi John, Hahaha, yes, it is funny that we look at something every day and not notice something is different right away. It is back now LOL. I noticed that is makes a lot of difference what kind of background which allows more to show up.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Thanks Jackie. I thought my computer went whacky LOL. Mine always does well for some reason and fills the entire page with lovely colors of flowers and such. Oh, well ... You and I are dropping like flies I see : )

Venkatachari M profile image86

Venkatachari M says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Dear Ven, Last evening they were all gone, but this evening they are there again. HP glitch, apparently.

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Kevin, I tried to add it back last night to no avail, but this evening it is back up again. Must have been a one-day or evening glitch.

SusanDeppner profile image84

Susan Deppner (SusanDeppner) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Susan, last night they were all gone, but I see now they have returned. Yes, must have been the HP background gremlins Tee hee. Thank you for answering.